Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Question number 47?

Interesting post found on a forum.


I know a Healer/Medium, Maxine Carr once had a reading from here. Yes the Maxine Carr partner of Ian Huntley,. the Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman Murder in 2002. In the reading she told her she was going to be on the news and deeply involved in a police investigation, she told me she sensed nothing but pure hate for the world.

The healer also walked into a Police station to tell them where Madeleine was, the police didn't want to know and sent her on her way. I don't know if this is because they were just sceptic and didn't want to waste time, or because they don't want the truth to surface.

Yes I did ask the healer and she looked at me as though I already knew the answer, I tried to do a RV session on Madeleine and saw a Hotel with a black door with the number 47 on, never got chance to ask the healer/medium if this meant anything.

What I later discovered was that Question 47 of the interrogation was

"47 Confronted with the result of the sample of Madeleine's DNA, whose analysis was carried out by a British laboratory, found behind the sofa and in the boot of the vehicle, as previously described, Kate McCann said she could not explain anything more than she already had. "

The reason I started this topic, coincidence? Or is there a Hotel, room 47 with a black door that holds a key role in the case.